Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Assembly Technician – 2nd Shift
Full Service injection mold company is currently hiring assembly technician to grow their team. This company services military, medical and automotive industries which are all essential employers and offer employment security.
The 2nd shift Assembly Technician is responsible for assembling and preparing all fabricated and finished products for shipment to the customer.
Assembly Technician Responsibilities:
- Pad printing setup & ink prep experience.
- Ability to set up and read various forms of measuring equipment, dial calipers, drop indicators.
- Experience maintaining manual & CNC machining operation.
- Performs final assembly, using hand or power tools based on drawings and work instructions.
- Install gasketing per protocol and drawings.
- Locate & position material as required.
- Assembly operations to ensure on-time delivery per requirements.
Assembly Technician Qualifications:
- High School diploma.
- Mechanical assembly experience preferred.
- Lean manufacturing experience preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Able to complete assigned tasks in a limited time frame.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Assesses priorities to determine what is urgently needed.
- Working knowledge on the care and use of a wide variety of assembly instruments.
2nd shift schedule is Monday-Friday 3pm-11pm
Pay is $16-$18 per hour
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.