Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A knowledgeable and experienced Assistant Controller is needed in Concord, NH! Our manufacturing client has a direct hire, full-time opportunity for someone with a strong business acumen and good presentation skills to help lead the accounting department. At least five years of experience and a BS in accounting or finance is required!
Responsibilities of the Assistant Controller
- Oversee accounting and reporting for several organizations within the portfolio
- Manage closing process and ensure compliance
- Maintain relationships with several banking partners
- Oversee all contract agreements, including leases, insurance, and more
- Integrate new entities within systems
- Perform other duties to assist Corporate Controller
Qualifications of the Assistant Controller
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance required
- MBA and/or CPA is preferred
- Able to analyze data and suggest improvements
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to present reports to management
- Strong leadership skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.