Specialty: Accounting & Finance
If you have an eye for detail and good problem-solving skills, consider this full-time, direct hire Audit Assistant role! In this role with a financial services organization in Portsmouth, NH, you will review reports to look for and report signs of non-compliance and/or fraud. The ideal candidate has financial, accounting, or auditing experience.
Responsibilities of the Audit Assistant
- Review reports for fraud, inconsistencies, non-compliance, or errors
- Document and report on audit results
- Recommend areas of improvement
- Stay up to date in internal and external policies and procedures
- Perform other tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Audit Assistant
- Associate degree required; bachelor’s preferred
- Able to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized with good analytical skills
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Please share your resume in confidence for this Audit Assistant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.