Location: Andover, MA, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking an Automation Engineer in the North Shore area.
This job will engage in all facets of industrial automation; from conceptual design through commissioning, testing, and validation to create scalable, reliable plant information solutions that improve operational efficiencies and reduce manufacturing costs.
- B.S. in Engineering discipline or equivalent experience/knowledge
- 3+ years’ experience with RSLogix 5000 and a major SCADA platform. (iFix, Wonderware, Ignition, DeltaV)
- Microsoft SQL Server experience (queries, stored procedures, design)
- Some networking experience (VLANs, switches, firewalls)
- Able to commute to the office daily
Preferred Experience/Qualifications of the Automation Engineer:
- Experience with Ignition, Wonderware, and/or RSVIEW is a plus
- Experience with process automation, control system integration, and/or process control is a plus
- Experience with Commissioning/Validation in a GMP environment a plus
- Experience in a GMP Pharmaceutical environment a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Experience with web development is a plus
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.