Location: Andover, Massachusetts, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking an Automation Engineer in the North Shore area.
This job will engage in all facets of industrial automation; from conceptual design through commissioning, testing, and validation to create scalable, reliable plant information solutions that improve operational efficiencies and reduce manufacturing costs.
- B.S. in Engineering discipline or equivalent experience/knowledge
- 3+ years’ experience with RSLogix 5000 and a major SCADA platform. (iFix, Wonderware, Ignition, DeltaV)
- Microsoft SQL Server experience (queries, stored procedures, design)
- Some networking experience (VLANs, switches, firewalls)
- Able to commute to the office daily
Preferred Experience/Qualifications of the Automation Engineer:
- Experience with Ignition, Wonderware, and/or RSVIEW is a plus
- Experience with process automation, control system integration, and/or process control is a plus
- Experience with Commissioning/Validation in a GMP environment a plus
- Experience in a GMP Pharmaceutical environment a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Experience with web development is a plus