Speciality: Human Resources
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
We are seeking a Benefits Administrator for a 3-month assignment on the Seacoast. Our client is a great company to work for with a strong commitment to employee culture, and they need someone skilled in benefits to answer employee questions, assist with FMLA and leave requests, and more.
Responsibilities of the Benefits Administrator
- Respond to benefits inquiries from employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries
- Oversee and administration the COBRA program
- Respect employee’s private medical information as required by the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and applicable state laws
- Manage and process FMLA and leave requests
- Assist with COVID tracking, OSHA reporting and filing, and tracking of time out of work under COVID
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefit enrollments is in the HRIS system to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information
- In partnership with Payroll, ensure that all benefit payables, deductions and adjustments/special payments have processed accurately
- Responsible for the processing of monthly premiums for the health and welfare benefits
Qualifications of the Benefits Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ relevant experience and demonstrated expertise in administering health, welfare, and fringe benefit programs
- Familiarity with benefits market and trends
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations and terminology governing benefit plans and compliance
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, Notepad, and the internet
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Adaptability in a fast-paced/changing environment
- Self-motivated and directed with the ability to work independently or within a cross functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize work and accurately complete multiple tasks
This full-time Benefits Administrator opportunity is available immediately!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.