Speciality: Human Resources, View All Jobs
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Our client is looking for experienced Benefits Coordinators to join their growing business in Concord, NH. This is a full-time, direct-hire role with good benefits. Don’t miss this opportunity to work in a friendly, collaborative culture!
Responsibilities of the Benefits Coordinator
- Provide information and respond to group, customer, and broker inquiries related to Health Reimbursement Arrangements/Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, and Medical and/or Dependent Care Flexible Benefit Plans
- Review and adjudicate claims as necessary, after determining customer eligibility
- Answer questions about matters related to claims, additional substantiation needed, changes in regulations, enrollment, and the renewal process
- Ensure data in group administration portal and other software is accurate and up-to-date
- Maintain current knowledge of Section 125 of IRS Code regulations
- Communicate by phone, email, or letters with customers
- Ensure compliance with relevant corporate, state, and federal regulations including HIPAA to protect confidentiality and ensure subscriber trust
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending internal and external meetings/seminars, company-sponsored training, educational programs, and workshops as appropriate
- Support and assist coworkers as necessary to ensure smooth workflow and completion of projects within established timeframe
- Interact with internal and external customers, coworkers, and managers in a positive, supportive, and cooperative manner
- Perform various tasks as needed, to meet corporate, department, and individual goals
- Uphold company values: integrity, effective communication, teamwork and collaboration, and high quality and excellence in the work we do
Qualifications of the Benefits Coordinator
- Associate’s degree plus 2+ years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of training, experience, and/or education
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets and have the technical ability to work with various computer software systems
- High level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
The Benefits Coordinator position works Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.