Specialty: Human Resources
We have a great Benefits Specialist opportunity for an HR professional in Manchester, NH! Our client is looking for someone to administer employee benefits and support employees with their benefit needs. This is an interim, full-time role that requires strong knowledge of employee benefits, preferably within the healthcare industry.
Responsibilities of the Benefits Specialist
- Administer a wide range of employee benefit plans (health, prescription, retirement, etc.)
- Respond to and resolve benefits-related questions and concerns
- Ensure the benefits and benefit plans are both compliant and competitive
- Maintain a positive relationship with employees, vendors, and other HR team members
- Perform other tasks, as assigned
Qualifications of the Benefits Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of employee benefits and/or retirement experience (healthcare experience strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of human resources policies, practices, laws and regulations
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Please share your resume in confidence for this opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.