Speciality: Human Resources
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
HR professionals, we have a great Benefits Specialist opportunity for you in Manchester, NH! You will be responsible for administering employee benefits and supporting employees with their benefits needs. This position is expected to last for six months, maybe longer, and works from 8am-4:30pm.
Responsibilities of the Benefits Specialist
- Administer employee benefit plans, which may include health, prescription, dental, wellness, flexible spending accounts, life, retirement plans and other voluntary offerings
- Respond to benefits-related questions and concerns
- Identify and resolve benefit issues
- Ensure the benefits and benefit plans are both compliant and competitive
- Maintain a positive relationship with employees, vendors, and other HR team members
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Qualifications of the Benefits Specialist
- Bachelor’s in HR, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of employee benefits and/or retirement experience (healthcare experience strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of human resources policies, practices, laws and regulations
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Apply today for this full-time opportunity!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.