Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A fast-growing and dynamic, yet well-established, company in Portsmouth, NH is searching for a Billing/AR Coordinator for their team! This direct hire, full-time role within an exciting industry is responsible for utilizing fluctuating data to prepare complex invoices for customers, as well as assisting customers with billing questions. Our client is looking for an experienced and driven candidate who thrives in a fast-paced, busy work culture.
Responsibilities of the Billing/AR Coordinator
- Prepare and submit invoices to customers
- Answer questions from customers about invoices
- Update customer information
- Reconcile reports against billing
- Prepare reports
- Perform data entry
- Perform other related tasks and duties, as required
Qualifications of the Billing/AR Coordinator
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is preferred
- At least 2 years of prior billing experience
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and willing to help out when needed
Please share your resume in confidence for this Billing/AR Coordinator opportunity offering $20-23/hour. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.