Specialty: Accounting & Finance
If you have prior experience in billing and strong attention to detail, we would like to talk to you about this full-time, direct hire Billing Assistant position in Portsmouth, NH! Our client is looking for someone to accurately invoice customers, collect and process payments, and perform other related tasks. The ideal candidate is an organized team player who is able to multi-task!
Responsibilities of the Billing Assistant
- Create and send accurate invoices to customers
- Assist customers with billing questions
- Process customer payments
- Maintain up-to-date records on customers
- Follow up on past-due invoices
- Assist other team members, when needed
- Perform other related tasks and projects
Qualifications of the Billing Assistant
- Prior billing experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in QuickBooks or other accounting software
- Able to multitask
Please share your resume in confidence for this Billing Assistant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.