Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Bring your strong administrative/accounting skills to this full-time Billing Specialist opportunity in Goffstown, NH! Our client needs someone to manage their entire billing process and assist with accounts payable, as well. You must have strong attention to detail, the ability to multitask, and enjoy working in a small office environment!
Responsibilities of the Billing Specialist
- Work with team members to create accurate invoices
- Set up new customers and maintain accurate and current information for existing customers
- Answer invoice- and account-related questions from customers and others
- Follow up on overdue invoices
- Assist with other related tasks and projects
Qualifications of the Billing Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and accounting software
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team player who enjoys working in a small office environment
- Strong customer service skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this Billing Specialist opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.