Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
If you are reliable, resourceful, organized, and enjoy working in an upbeat office atmosphere with a dedicated team, we are looking for you for a Billing Specialist position! This full-time role is with a growing law firm in Concord, NH where providing meaningful and effective representation to clients is paramount.
Responsibilities of the Billing Specialist
- Work with attorneys and staff to invoice clients and collect payments
- Prepare financial reports as required
- Complete journal entries in QuickBooks
- Other tasks as required
Qualifications of the Billing Specialist
- 3-5 years of billing and bookkeeping experience, preferably in a legal setting
- Proficient with client invoicing, as well as QuickBooks, Timeslips and Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledgeable in processing accounts receivable and accounts payable is preferred
- Willingness to learn new programs and professionalism to maintain confidentiality
As a full-time Billing Specialist, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, 100% paid employee health and dental benefits, and flexible scheduling. Apply now!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.