Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Sunapee, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join our client’s team in Sunapee, NH. This organization is New England based but operates internationally, and prides itself on innovation.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Prepare monthly financial statements for internal review and quarterly financial statements for parent company review.
- Reconcile each balance sheet account on a monthly basis, including cash accounts.
- A/R and Customer Invoicing.
- A/P and Vendor Payments.
- General Office Administrative Duties.
Required for Bookkeeper:
- 5 years related bookkeeping experience (A/R, A/P, G/L, and Payroll)
- Data entry, record keeping, and computer operation.
- QuickBooks is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Outlook 365, Excel, and Word.
- High attention to detail.
In this position, you will play a key role in managing the day to day accounting and finance requirements of this business.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.