Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Our Goffstown, NH client is looking for a tinkerer who isn’t afraid to get dirty for their first shift Braze Tech role. The ideal candidate is comfortable with power tools and has a year’s worth of experience in furnace or heat-treating operations. If that sounds like you, then don’t miss this position with clear upward mobility and the chance to join a growing, family-like team!
Responsibilities of the Braze Tech
- Responsible for application of filler metals, stop off, and fluxes per written specifications
- Complete paperwork
- Inspect parts for compliance to match router
- Operate related equipment such as power tools when required
- Monitor equipment during operation
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Comply with all safety and health rules and regulations
- Reports issues to supervisor immediately
- Perform related tasks as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Braze Tech
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in furnace or heat-treating operations
- Reasonable knowledge of maintenance and repair activities
- Familiarity with power tools is a plus
- Ability to read and understand customer drawings
- Team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask accurately in a moderate to fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk throughout most of your shift
Hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm. Our client is willing to consider third shift hours if that works best for your schedule. Pay is $18/hour. This may lead to a long-term opportunity for the right candidate, so apply today to be a Braze Tech!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.