Specialty: Accounting & Finance
If you have accounting or budget management experience and are seeking a part time and short term job, then don’t miss this Business Manager opportunity! You’ll be in charge of budget development and accounting tasks for a small magazine publisher for approximately 4-6 weeks. This role includes flexible hours and could be fully remote for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Business Manager
- Prepare, administer, and manage the annual operating budget
- Review and reconcile current activities and related transactions
- Prepare financial forecasts and cost analysis reports
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Handle payroll
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications of the Business Manager
- Three years of relevant experience in accounting or budget management
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, business administration, or the equivalent combination of education and experience; Master’s degree preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and budget administration
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive information
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Adept in financial research and analyses
- Knowledge of college fiscal policies, accounting, and financial systems
- Computer proficiency, Excel experience required
This Business Manager role works approximately 20-25 hours per week. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.