A premier Seacoast company is now hiring for their Buyer/Planner I role. You’ll oversee all purchasing and planning activities for this patient-focused medical device manufacturer. The ideal candidate is a confident people person who will take initiative and represent the company well while working with numerous suppliers daily. This is a direct-hire opportunity at one of the best places to work in New Hampshire!
Responsibilities of the Buyer/Planner I
- Coordinate and expedite purchase orders and/or delivery of material
- Ensure purchasing procedures conform to ISO standards
- Interface with multiple departments on a daily basis to communicate status and champion issue resolution
- Coordinate the timely disposition of NCMRs and support all QA activities to communicate non-conformance and corrective actions with suppliers
- Optimize inventory levels and monitor material changes, shortages, unplanned scrap, and material availability
- Ensure data accuracy and maintenance of parts in ERP system
- Provide reports and maintain purchase files
- Assist with various manufacturing activities as necessary
- Support R&D with development projects
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Buyer/Planner I
- Previous experience in supply chain/logistics/sourcing/procurement
- Excellent negotiation skills and knowledge of material costing
- Business acumen and professional demeanor
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment
We look forward to hearing from you about this Buyer/Planner I opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.