Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Cable Assembly Specialist in Hudson, NH! This is a great, long term opportunity with room for growth!
To assemble products in accordance with established standards.
Cable Assembly Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assemble assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines.
- Read and understand drawings, travelers, bills of material.
- Use measuring tools, crimp tools, wire cutting equipment and stripping machines.
- Hand crimping, Spot tie and continuous lacing.
- Solder pins, contacts and solder cups, solder sleeves, bus wire splice.
- Pot assemblies as required and clean molds.
- Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Cable Assembly Specialist Qualifications:
- Crimping and wire stripping experience
- Written Communication Skills
- Physical Dexterity
- Mechanical Skills
- Advanced training in IPC-610, IPC-620
- Figure and Math Aptitude
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
1st shift and pay is $16-$17/hr
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.