Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leading manufacturer of aerospace and defense systems for land, air and sea in Exeter, NH is seeking a Cable Assembler to perform a wide variety of assembly operations to create precision electro-mechanical or electronic assemblies or sub-assemblies. This position works first shift, and gets every other Friday off!
This company relies on the ingenuity and passion of their employees to provide their customers with the best possible products, and offers employees mentorship, guidance, and demanding, exciting work.
Responsibilities of the Cable Assembler:
- Follow instructions to assemble detailed electro-mechanical devices.
- Perform operations such as hand soldering, tread milling, turn machine operating, and other mechanical assembly procedures.
- Use precision measuring instruments to ensure product conformance to specifications and tolerances.
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning assembles.
- Setup and operate automatic and semi-automatic assembly equipment.
Qualifications of the Cable Assembler:
- Ability to read, understand, and follow detailed assembly procedures.
- Experience using basic hand tools and precision measuring equipment, including verniers, depth gauges, and rulers.
- Strong hand-eye coordination.
- Team player.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- US Citizenship required
- Prior cable assembly experience & ability to identify basic connectors strongly preferred.
This is a full time, long term opportunity offering a starting pay of $11.66 – $16.34/hour, depending on experience. The schedule for this position is 6 AM – 3:30 PM Monday – Friday, with every other Friday off.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.