Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable assemblies is now hiring Cable Assemblers in Hudson, NH. You’ll help assemble products used in a diverse group of industries including defense, aerospace, industrial, medical, and commercial. If you are team-oriented and want a long-term career, don’t miss this great opportunity – and you’ll have every other Friday off!
Responsibilities of the Cable Assembler
- Assemble products in accordance with production guidelines and documentation
- Use measuring tools, crimp tools, wire cutting equipment, and stripping machines
- Inspect products for conformance to quality standards
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations
- Maintain an organized and clean work area
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Cable Assembler
- 2 years of assembly experience, preferably in cable and wire
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have hand crimping experience
- Ability to read and understand drawings, travelers, and bills of material
- Familiar with measuring tools, crimp tools, wire cutting equipment and stripping machines
- Must know how to solder pins, contacts and solder cups, solder sleeves, bus wire splice
- Training in IPC-610 and IPC-620
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid time management skills
- Physical dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Good math and reading skills
Hours for this position are Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-4:30pm and every other Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply to be a Cable Assembler today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.