Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable assemblies is now hiring Cable Assemblers in Hudson, NH. You’ll help assemble products used in a diverse group of industries including defense, aerospace, industrial, medical, and commercial. Our client is open to candidates of all experience levels, and you’ll have every other Friday off!
Responsibilities of the Cable Assembler
- Assemble products in accordance with production guidelines and documentation
- Use measuring tools, crimp tools, wire cutting equipment, and stripping machines
- Inspect products for conformance to quality standards
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations
- Maintain an organized and clean work area
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Cable Assembler
- 2 years of assembly experience, preferably in cable and wire
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand drawings, travelers, and bills of material
- Familiar with measuring tools, crimp tools, wire cutting equipment, and stripping machines
- Knowledge of IPC-610 and IPC-620 is a plus
- Team player
- Good math, reading, and communication skills
- Physical dexterity and mechanical aptitude
Hours for this position are Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-4:30pm, and every other Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply to be a Cable Assembler today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.