Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An electronic components distributor is looking for Cable Assemblers to join their growing business in Merrimack, NH. You’ll work a great first shift schedule in a fast-paced environment. If you’re a team player who likes to work with your hands, then this could be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Cable Assembler
- Assemble high tech electronic components
- Use hand tools to crimp pins to wires and cut and strip wires
- Solder connectors
- Monitor performance to ensure production quality
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Cable Assembler
- Ability to read prints and a ruler
- Preferably IPC trained but not required
- Experience in soldering and assembly
- Good hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Hours for this Cable Assembler position are Monday through Friday, 7:30am-5:00pm. Pay starts at $17/hour. This could lead to a long-term opportunity for the right candidate, so apply today to work for this dynamic business!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.