Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A fast-growing manufacturing company located in Portsmouth, NH is looking for a motivated and skilled individual to join their Cable Assembly team.
Responsibilities of the Cable Assembly position include:
- Perform a variety of wiring tasks on cables, connectors, junction boxes, and similar equipment
- Read schematic wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Follow detailed written and verbal instructions on assemblies
Requirements of the Cable Assembler:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of safety documents and operating instructions
- 1-2 years’ manufacturing/production experience
- Ability to use basic high school math skills
This is a long-term opportunity with a Monday through Friday; 7:00 am-3:30 pm. The starting pay is $16-$18/hour. This company offers a full and excellent benefits package upon direct hire.
Job Location: Portsmouth, NH 03801
Leddy Group is a privately-owned regional staffing organization. We specialize in many areas including light industrial, skilled manufacturing, administrative, engineering, executive, human resources, accounting, and finance. View all of our current openings at leddygroup.com
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 39560.