Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Merrimack, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
An electronic components distributor is looking for Cable Assemblers to join their growing business in Merrimack, NH. Previous experience is a plus, but don’t worry – if you’re willing to learn, they will train you!
Responsibilities of the Cable Assembler
- Assemble high-technology electrical components
- Perform tasks such as crimping pins to wires and cutting and stripping wires
- Monitor performance to ensure production quality
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Cable Assembler
- One year of previous experience is preferred but not necessary
- IPC-610 preferred but not required
- Good hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay ranges from $13-$16/hour, depending on experience. Apply today for this Cable Assembler position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.