Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
One of the nation’s largest and most diverse manufacturers of specialty wire harnesses, cable assemblies, and electro-mechanical assemblies is looking for a Cable Assembler at its Exeter, NH facility. Previous soldering experience is preferred but not required. Your hard work will be valued at this well-established company!
Responsibilities of the Cable Assembler
- Assemble and manufacture cable assemblies based on prints
- Solder and crimp 10 gauge – 20 gauge cables
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Cable Assembler
- Must be able to read and speak basic English
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to measure using a measuring tape and use a variety of basic hand tools
- Soldering experience is preferred
This is a first shift position working Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm. If desired, an earlier shift of 6:00am-2:30pm would be available after training. Pay depends on experience, starting at $15/hour. Apply today for this Cable Assembler position!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.