Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Our client is now hiring for their Calibration Technician role on night shift at their Newington, NH facility. You’ll work with electronic instrumentation used to monitor cable manufacturing processes. This direct hire role is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of a unique industry and grow your career!
Responsibilities of the Calibration Technician
- Calibrate, troubleshoot, and repair electronic instrumentation
- Enter data and keep accurate records
- Install and repair CCTV camera systems
- Work as part of a team to meet maintenance department goals
- Follow plant safety rules
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Calibration Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of industrial experience using test equipment to troubleshoot electronic equipment is strongly desired
- Understanding of basic electrical theory required
- Familiarity with electronic instrument calibration program and procedures
- Ability to read and understand instruction manuals
- Willing to work different shifts and overtime as required
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Capable of climbing stairs, working off ladders, using personnel lifts, and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This Calibration Technician role works a 4 on, 4 off schedule with hours from 7:00pm-7:00am. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.