Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Leddy Group is currently seeking a Calibrator for a successful Manchester, NH company. This is a first shift position with the following hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. and Friday 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to have Friday afternoons off year-round!
Responsibilities of the Calibrator role:
- Calibrating electrical and mechanical sensors in compliance with documented specifications.
- Mechanical assembly of small parts.
- Utilizing electrical test equipment including; multimeters, oscilloscopes, voltmeters, and DC power supplies.
Requirements of the Calibrator:
- Experience with troubleshooting and repairing equipment or systems.
- Working knowledge of various test equipment such as digital multimeters and oscilloscopes is required.
- Mechanical assembly experience is preferred.
- Strong comprehension of work instructions.
- Ability to work well in a small team setting.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.