Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Would you like to have Friday afternoons off year-round? A leading manufacturer of electromechanical and electromagnetic products is seeking a Calibrator in Manchester, NH! This company provides custom solutions for industries including aerospace, medical, telecommunications, and more. This is a great first-shift opportunity at a growing company.
Responsibilities of the Calibrator
- Calibrate electrical and mechanical inertial sensors to meet documented specifications
- Perform some mechanical assembly of small parts and units
- Utilize a variety of electrical equipment, including multimeters, oscilloscopes, RMS voltmeter, and DC power supplies
Qualifications of the Calibrator
- Previous experience preferred in troubleshooting, repairing, and modifying equipment and/or systems
- Ability to understand basic electronics, read prints and work instructions, and configure work station
- Strong knowledge of electronic test equipment
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and methods
- Manual dexterity and good eyesight
Hours for this position are Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-4:15pm and Fridays, 7:00am-12:00pm. Pay ranges from $18-21/hour.
To apply for Calibrator, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.