Call Center Associate
Call Center Associate
Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is assisting our friends at Granite State Management & Resources to find their next full-time Call Center Associate!
Looking to make a difference and be proud of the work you do? Join our Team as a Full-Time Call Center Associate!!
Since 1986, Granite State Management & Resources (GSM&R) has been helping students and parents plan and pay for college.
Our call center staff assist student loan borrowers by processing their payments, answering questions related to their student loans, as well as providing loan counseling and repayment information.
Ideal Call Center Associate candidates will have:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced call center environment
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service related roles; call center experience strongly preferred
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
- The ability to use general office equipment such as computer, phone, fax, copier, calculator, etc., with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time in order to perform essential job functions.
What to love about GSM&R:
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Paid annual volunteer hours
- Competitive pay
- And so much more!
This position supports a federal contract that requires applicants to be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance. This process will include a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment. US Citizenship may be required for a Public Trust security clearance to be considered.
This position is being offered full time, in-house. Availability to work between 9am and 6pm is required. Hourly pay rates for these positions start at $15.00/hour. Bi-lingual candidates fluent in both Spanish and English will be eligible for premium pay.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions
at Granite State Management & Resources will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Granite
State Management & Resources does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), national
origin, ancestry, age, a qualified individual with a disability, family care status, status as a protected
veteran, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
GSM&R participates in E-Verify
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.