Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Sanford, ME, USA
Type: Full Time
Growing Southern Maine company is seeking a CAM Programmer. If you are in search of a superior career opportunity, look no further! Join a team that is driven by technology and science in order to develop cutting edge devices. This position would be a great match for a proven machining and programming professional that has a blend of analytical and hands-on experience. This role will closely with the Design Engineering and Manufacturing Departments.
Responsibilities for the CAM Programmer:
- Use CAM software to generate programs to support our punches, lasers, and brakes.
- Investigate and develop improved process capabilities for our manufacturing processes when possible
- Provide insight into manufacturing capabilities to Design Engineering when requested
- In the event that other manufacturing equipment is added the CAM operators will be required to learn and use this software as well
- Provide value to our customers by using Lean tools and concepts to identify and eliminate waste in all forms
- Use systemic thinking by seeing processes from end to end and works to challenge the status quo to eliminate the root cause of problems
- Participate in individual and/or team activities that involve using Lean tools and concepts to improve the flow of information and material
Qualifications for the CAM Programmer:
- Sheet metal experience is a must
- Experience and proficiency with Trumpf TruTops/Amada programming software
- Experience with 3-D modeling (computer-aided design)
- Experience with the development of new or improved manufacturing processes
- Strong mechanical aptitude, ability to use basic measuring tools, and hands-on capabilities to work on projects without supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate project and product status to a variety of cross-functional team members
- Ability to ensure timely and efficient completion of detailed engineering projects to achieve company cost and customer service objectives
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This is a direct-hire position with a pay rate of $19 – $25 per hour. First shift hours. We look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.