Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Our manufacturing client is looking for a detail-oriented Capsul/Trim Assembler! In this role you will work in a team environment to produce this company’s quality products, using a variety of tools and equipment. This position in Lebanon, NH works a “9/80” scheduling, meaning Monday-Thursday one week and Monday-Friday the following week, for a total of 80 hours. No experience is required!
Responsibilities of the Capsul/Trim Assembler
- Read, learn, understand, and interpret work instructions, blueprints, compliance documents, etc.
- Take precision measurements and maintain documentation log
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Use a variety of hand power tools and machines (e.g., presses) following appropriate methods and procedures
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to maintenance plans and established procedures
- Practice problem-solving and troubleshooting techniques as part of a team responsible for continuous improvement to products and processes
- Inform management of any issues, malfunctions, or equipment defects
- Continue to grow lean knowledge and assist with continuous improvement
- Cross-train to other departments as needed
Qualifications of the Capsul/Trim Assembler
- Exceptional hand-eye coordination and dexterity to handle and manipulate materials and parts
- Ability to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to details
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with others effectively and professionally in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve problems and produce new concepts or ideas
This position works 9-hour days Monday through Thursday with flexible start times between 6:25am-8:00am, and your every other Friday will be 8-hour days. Apply today to join this dynamic manufacturing team!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.