Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Our manufacturing client is looking for a detail-oriented Capsul/Trim Assembler! In this role you will work in a team environment to produce this company’s quality products, using a variety of tools and equipment. This position in Lebanon, NH works a “9/80” scheduling, meaning Monday-Thursday one week and Monday-Friday the following week, for a total of 80 hours. No experience is required!
Responsibilities of the Capsul/Trim Assembler
- Read, learn, understand, and interpret work instructions, blueprints, compliance documents, etc.
- Take precision measurements and maintain documentation log
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Use a variety of hand power tools and machines (e.g., presses) following appropriate methods and procedures
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to maintenance plans and established procedures
- Practice problem-solving and troubleshooting techniques as part of a team responsible for continuous improvement to products and processes
- Inform management of any issues, malfunctions, or equipment defects
- Continue to grow lean knowledge and assist with continuous improvement
- Cross-train to other departments as needed
Qualifications of the Capsul/Trim Assembler
- Exceptional hand-eye coordination and dexterity to handle and manipulate materials and parts
- Ability to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to details
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with others effectively and professionally in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve problems and produce new concepts or ideas
This position works 9-hour days Monday through Thursday with flexible start times between 6:25am-8:00am, and your every other Friday will be 8-hour days. Apply today to join this dynamic manufacturing team!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.