Speciality: Administrative & Office Support, View All Jobs
Location: Berlin, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
A well-known national chain medical facility is looking for a Center Manager in Berlin, VT! In this role you would provide the first level of managerial support for the center’s clinical staff, ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the center are handled professionally, directly, and in accordance with company policy.
Responsibilities of the Center Manager
- Execute all company directives in a timely and efficient manner
- Work at least one clinical shift per week in addition to supporting daily operations of the center
- Ensure staff follows safety compliance guidelines and policy and procedure manuals
- Schedule shifts for all staff members at the center in accordance with company ratio direction
- Supervise patient flow in order to maintain efficiency
- Supervise quality of patient care and provide feedback and training as needed
- Conduct center orientation and initial training of the center’s operations, in partnership with the clinical training team
- Handle all internal staff administration issues and/or direct the staff member to the appropriate office (i.e., HR, Marketing, Facilities, etc.)
- Conduct annual performance reviews for clinical staff in partnership with Human Resources and Regional Manager
- Ensure that the physical building is kept neat, clean, and professional, reporting all facility issues beyond normal cleaning to the facilities manager for review
- Keep accurate inventory for all medical, office, and prescription supplies, and order new supplies as needed
- Collaborate with the marketing team and Marketing Director for local development
- Meet and achieve defined Key Performance Indicators (inventory management, patient satisfaction, staffing, and on-hold reports)
- Participate in the selection of candidates for hire
- Be available for at least two weekends per year as the On Call Center Manager
Qualifications of the Center Manager
- Prior experience in a clinical setting with some clinical knowledge and/or experience (CMA, RT, AEMT)
- General knowledge of the business principles and daily operation of the clinical setting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lead a team and hold an active position in training, hiring, and maintaining a positive team environment
- Ability to make difficult and/or critical decisions quickly
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently and remain comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in prioritizing tasks and identifying and meeting goals
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, and EMR and Scheduling systems (Docutap and When to Work are preferred)
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Commitment to accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at the highest level
- Ability to stand and walk for extensive periods of time and occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
This is a full-time position working a minimum of 40 hours per week. Intermittent local travel is necessary for this role, as well as occasional trips to quarterly meetings at the home office in New Hampshire.
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Rutland@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 802.786.2222.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.