Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is looking for a Chemical Processor. Are you looking for something appealing in terms of 3rd shift – Travel when the roads aren’t busy, getting errands done when there aren’t lines, having your days to do things you enjoy.
Stable company – long term career path
Leddy Group is seeking a Chemical Processor for a company that is a global industrial leader with a growing portfolio of engineered bearings and power transmission product brands.
This position is 3rd shift Sunday-Thursday – with competitive compensation.
A day in the life of a Chemical Processor:
- Use the Acid Deburr process to perform chemical milling of retainers.
- Use a treatment/cleaning process to remove impurities from stainless steel.
- Clean and preserve components to prepare for assembly.
- Perform visual inspection and report findings.
- Drain and rebuild tanks/drums, as necessary.
Qualifications for our Chemical Processor role:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of necessary computer skills; including MS Office
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Problem-solving methodology for troubleshooting
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.