Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global leader in the life sciences sector is now hiring Chemical Repackagers in Manchester, NH! The company is open to candidates who are interested in a short-term role lasting approximately 6 weeks, as well as those who are looking for a more permanent position. This is an excellent first-shift opportunity at a company that is working directly against the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic!
Responsibilities of the Chemical Repackager
- Repackage acid and organic base chemicals
- Fill assigned shop orders with the required material using the correct bottle size and number of bottles
- Complete shop orders for finished products by either hand pouring chemicals or using a semi-automatic bottle filler
- Label and seal bottles, assemble kits, and report completion of shop orders
- Follow instructions to transfer chemicals to different intermediate containers as required
- Help maintain supply inventory, including transfer of consumables to proper locations and ensuring supplies are put away in a timely manner
- Ensure that hazardous waste is labelled and stored appropriately
- Adhere to restocking and cleaning schedules
- Support the team on day-to-day functions
- Perform other production duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Chemical Repackager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a laboratory and/or warehouse environment preferred
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to interpret and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to solve practical problems, using a variety of instructions or guides furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
Hours for this Chemical Repackager position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay is $18/hour. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.