Chief Culture Officer
Chief Culture Officer
Speciality: Human Resources, View All Jobs
Location: Milford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is assisting our client, Cirtronics, in the search for a Chief Culture Officer (CCO). Reporting to the CEO, the CCO will provide servant leadership, vision, insight, and creativity across the organization, and will have the primary responsibility of working with leadership teams to ensure systems are in place and utilized to guarantee the culture’s long-term sustainability. The CCO will help forge new relationships in the company to enhance the company’s culture and improve the environment on an intellectual level.
In this position, you will uphold and role model company values and philosophies. This role is a tremendous opportunity for someone who believes that when the water rises, all the boats will float.
Cirtronics was founded in 1979 by Gerardine Ferlins. Her goal was to build a company that was as focused on people as it was on profits. Forty-plus years later, they are still operating under Gerardine’s philosophy. The power of her philosophy shows in their long-term customer relationships, as well as their strong market position and business growth. Cirtronics continues to be a leading New England contract manufacturer for complex systems. They work together with their customers, as a team, to build amazing things.
Experience needed for this role includes:
- At least 10 years of experience in a senior leadership or senior HR role
- Formal education in a relevant discipline leading to expertise in people-centered leadership, which may include management, organizational behavior, psychology, and sociology.
Why Should You Apply?
- You consider yourself a consensus builder who understands how to achieve buy-in from diverse groups, build bridges, has a positive influence, and design win-win solutions
- You enjoy coaching and developing others
- You are a strategic thinker who can see the vision/mission and implement appropriate actions to meet the goals
- You are looking for an opportunity to be part of an organization that focuses not just on its own people but also its customers, community, and suppliers
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.