Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: West Lebanon, Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Are you interested in joining a company that is committed to quality and teamwork? If so, keep reading!
Leddy Group has partnered with an organization in the Upper Valley in search of a Cleaning Technician. This part or full-time position will begin as temporary, but may develop into a long-term opportunity for the right candidate. Don’t wait to get your foot in the door with this excellent company that embraces learning and growth.
- Full-Time: M-F 2:00-10:30
- Part-Time: Two days per week for 10 hours, 2:00-10:30 OR five hours on four days a week – lots of flexibility for a part-time schedule!
What does a general day look like for a Cleaning Technician?
- Thoroughly cleaning tile floors as well as rugs and carpets which will include shampooing, buffing, vacuuming, and polishing.
- Maintaining a well-kept supply area.
- Ensuring that all standard operating procedures are followed and that the dress code is adhered to.
- Committing to the proper documentation and storage of chemicals being used.
- Accurately recording hours and tasks that have been completed.
- Dusting vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Cleaning glass windows and doors.
- Removal or garbage.
- Any other duties as requested by the company.
What makes a successful Cleaning Technician?
- You have a strong attention to detail and work ethic.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, active environment.
- You thrive in a team setting.
- You can lift, push, pull up to 40lbs.
- You have a high school diploma or GED.
What’s in it for you?
- A terrific project to stay busy during these challenging times.
- An opportunity to be exposed to a growing company.
- This position does not require experience; therefore, it is a wonderful opportunity to learn something new!
Who We Are – About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.