Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: West Lebanon, Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Are you interested in joining a company that is committed to quality and teamwork? If so, keep reading!
Leddy Group has partnered with an organization in the Upper Valley in search of a Cleaning Technician. This part or full-time position will begin as temporary, but may develop into a long-term opportunity for the right candidate. Don’t wait to get your foot in the door with this excellent company that embraces learning and growth.
- Full-Time: M-F 2:00-10:30
- Part-Time: Two days per week for 10 hours, 2:00-10:30 OR five hours on four days a week – lots of flexibility for a part-time schedule!
What does a general day look like for a Cleaning Technician?
- Thoroughly cleaning tile floors as well as rugs and carpets which will include shampooing, buffing, vacuuming, and polishing.
- Maintaining a well-kept supply area.
- Ensuring that all standard operating procedures are followed and that the dress code is adhered to.
- Committing to the proper documentation and storage of chemicals being used.
- Accurately recording hours and tasks that have been completed.
- Dusting vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Cleaning glass windows and doors.
- Removal or garbage.
- Any other duties as requested by the company.
What makes a successful Cleaning Technician?
- You have a strong attention to detail and work ethic.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, active environment.
- You thrive in a team setting.
- You can lift, push, pull up to 40lbs.
- You have a high school diploma or GED.
What’s in it for you?
- A terrific project to stay busy during these challenging times.
- An opportunity to be exposed to a growing company.
- This position does not require experience; therefore, it is a wonderful opportunity to learn something new!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.