Speciality: Administrative & Executive Assistants
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a well-established professional to join a distinguished seacoast financial institution team as a Client Specialist. This position functions as a “trusted advisor” providing, creating, and maintaining engagements with clients to deliver outstanding consistent, service.
- Develop a superior understanding of the company’s capabilities to anticipate and provide resolutions to the client’s needs.
- Technical knowledge to support and identify opportunities to deepen existing portfolios.
- Ability to meet or exceed assigned goals individually and company-wide.
- Participate in outreach and marketing strategies.
Requirements of the Client Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience of customer service as well as sales/business development
- Strong knowledge of small business, mortgages, wealth management, and lending services
- Has the ability to work independently within a team environment
The position offers a benefit of a flexible schedule Monday-Saturday.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.