Speciality: Administrative & Executive Assistants
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking Clinical Secretaries for a well-known company in Lebanon, NH.
Positions are available on first shift. This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great local employer.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Responds to patient calls providing general information and education.
- Supports providers and staff in addressing patient questions/concerns. Provides instruction/support to providers and staff on communicating with patients regarding these questions or concerns.
- Acts as liaison between primary care physicians & specialists.
- Implements and monitors policies and procedures. Participates in initiatives to improve the referral management process.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications of the Clinical Secretary:
- High school graduate or equivalent with 1-year experience in provider office.
- Knowledge of insurance benefit programs and medical terminology.
- Ability to effectively interact with providers, staff, patients, and insurance plan representatives a must.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must have prior computer experience, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail.
This entry-level position is great for someone looking to start a new career, as it is a stepping stone into other positions within the department and organization. Wages are very competitive. This is a long-term, full-time position.