A busy health care provider is looking for a reliable team player for their Clinical Secretary role! The ideal candidate practices good judgment, is customer service driven, and would share this organization’s genuine dedication to the wellbeing of their clients. Previous experience working with the public in various age groups is a plus!
Responsibilities of the Clinical Secretary
- Manage multi-line phone system
- Schedule client appointments
- Manage charts
- Accept payment for co-pays or payment plans
- Accurately complete data entry in a timely manner
- Prepare reports and other documents
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Clinical Secretary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous office experience; in a health care setting is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
- Well-organized with high attention to detail
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet manner
- Solid attendance
Hours for this Clinical Secretary position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay is $15/hour. This may lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate, so apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.