A well-respected local employer is looking for a Clinical Secretary in Lebanon, NH! This is a full-time, long-term position. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one the most sought-after employers in the Upper Valley!
Responsibilities of the Clinical Secretary
- Respond to patient calls, providing general information and education
- Greet patients arriving for appointments, provide appropriate questionnaires, answer questions and assist patients with completion of forms and use of technology, acknowledge any delays, and keep patients updated
- Assess needs of patients without appointments and process requests for prescriptions, forms, appointments, or the need to speak directly to clinical support
- Review schedules daily for accuracy in scheduling, needed ancillaries and incoming records, and make adjustments as needed
- Review wait list, manage multiple e-DH worklists, and reschedule patients to ensure schedules are fully booked and patients’ needs are met
- Complete any follow up needs for patients as directed by the After Visit Summary (i.e., booking appointments, scheduling lab and radiology exams, or arranging for any external procedures)
- Review incoming phone calls from providers, other staff or external provider offices, and patients. Appropriately assess the needs of the caller and process requests, take messages, schedule appointments, or transfer the call
- Monitor and complete system messages in a timely manner to meet patients’ needs
- Monitor incoming faxes regularly and review each to determine the proper course of action in a timely manner
- Complete Authorizations and Pre-Certifications for all external and stat procedures to ensure patients receive services in a timely manner and insurance is notified of the need for services
Qualifications of the Clinical Secretary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in a provider office required
- Ability to interact effectively with providers, staff, patients, and insurance plan representatives
- Knowledge of insurance benefit programs and medical terminology
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have computer experience, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail
This position works Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay ranges from $15-18/hour. Apply today!
To apply for the Clinical Secretary role, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.727.0102.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.