Speciality: Administrative & Office Support
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Join one of the area’s leading employers as a Clinical Secretary! In this entry-level role, you will assist patients and physicians by tracking referrals, scheduling appointments and procedures, and acting as a liaison between physicians and outside specialists. This full-time position requires a can-do attitude and the ability to work as part of a team!
What does a typical day look like for the Clinical Secretary?
- Respond to patient calls providing general information and education.
- Greet and assist patients arriving for appointments
- Assess needs of patients without appointments and process requests for prescriptions, forms, appointments or need to speak directly to clinical support
- Review and manage daily schedules
- Complete any follow-up needs for patients (i.e., booking appointments, scheduling labs, etc.)
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
What makes a successful Clinical Secretary?
- High school graduate or equivalent with 1 year of experience in provider office
- Knowledge of insurance benefit programs and medical terminology
- Ability to effectively interact with providers, staff, patients and insurance plan representatives
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Prior computer experience, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail
Apply now to join this well-respected healthcare leader as a Clinical Secretary!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.