A well-respected local employer is looking for a Clinical Secretary in Lebanon, NH. This full-time role will keep you busy as you perform a variety of administrative support tasks. If you are patient and well-spoken with high attention to detail, then don’t miss this opportunity to work with one the most sought-after employers in the Upper Valley!
Responsibilities of the Clinical Secretary
- Greet and assist patients arriving for appointments
- Answer multi-line phones and screen and direct calls
- Schedule patients for medical appointments
- Assess needs of patients without appointments and process requests for prescriptions, forms, appointments, or need to speak directly to clinical support
- Review and manage daily schedules
- Assist with authorizations and pre-certifications as needed
- Perform related duties as required or assigned
Qualifications of the Clinical Secretary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a medical office is preferred
- Good customer service, administrative, and computer skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to effectively interact with providers, staff, patients, and insurance plan representatives
- Well-organized and adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
Hours for this Clinical Secretary position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with a one-hour lunchbreak. This full-time position has the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate, so apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.