If you’re looking for a challenge, then consider this Clinical Secretary position at a well-respected employer! You can choose a hybrid schedule for this great full-time role, working a few days per week onsite. This may lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate, so don’t hesitate to apply!
Responsibilities of the Clinical Secretary
- Respond to patient calls, providing general information and education
- Schedule appointments
- Manage provider schedule
- Support providers and staff in addressing patient questions/concerns
- Act as liaison between primary care physicians and specialists
- Implement and monitor company policies and procedures
- Review, process, and track all referrals for services delivered
- Participate in initiatives to improve the referral management process
- Perform other administrative support duties as required or assigned
Qualifications of the Clinical Secretary
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 1 year of experience in a provider office
- Knowledge of insurance benefit programs and medical terminology
- Ability to effectively interact with providers, staff, patients, and insurance plan representatives a must
- Must have prior computer experience, excellent communication skills, strong multitasking skills, and attention to detail
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $16-$18/hour. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one the most sought-after employers in the Upper Valley as a Clinical Secretary!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.