Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
We want to speak to you if you have CNC Machinist skills for this new opportunity with a growing company that is new to the NH Seacoast. They are seeking an employee who wants to be part of their growing success and have that process improvement mentality to help them get to where they want to be. This company works with innovative LED displays and sells its product to well-known companies around the globe.
This CNC Machinist will be responsible for:
- The set-up, adjustments, programming, and operation of a specialized CNC machine.
- Working alongside a great manufacturing team to meet production metrics and deadlines.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
Qualifications for the position:
- Functional and technical skills
- Attention to details
- Comfortable using power tools, hand tools, and material handling equipment
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and provide process feedback
- Experience demonstrating good judgment and contribute to process improvement
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for 10-hour shift
Starting pay for this position is $22+ per hour DOE. Schedule for this position is working Monday through Thursday; 7:00 am-5:30 pm.
Job Location: Portsmouth, NH 03801
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 40123.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.