Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’d like to put your machine operating experience to work in a low-key, low-stress environment, then don’t miss this opportunity to join a Laconia manufacturer as a CNC Operator! You’ll set up and perform machining operations on metal work pieces used in this company’s innovative thermal systems. Both first and second shift hours are available!
Responsibilities of the CNC Operator
- Monitor calibration of all measuring equipment, machinery, and tools to ensure safe, correct, and optimum performance
- Verify that paperwork, operation sequence, materials, program, and check sheet are all correct and consistent
- Inspect pieces to ensure that they meet or exceed customer specifications
- Deburr parts following work instructions
- Change worn or broken tooling using appropriate procedures
- Maintain housekeeping and safety standards
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the CNC Operator
- High school diploma plus 2 years of manufacturing experience is preferred
- 1+ year of experience operating vertical or horizontal CNC machinery
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend instructions
- Basic understanding of technical language, tools, and specifications
- Ability to read blueprints
- Moderate shop math skills
- Knowledge of G & M Codes and programming is a plus
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Hours for this CNC Operator position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm or 2:45pm-11:15pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $17-$19/hour. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.