Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking 1st and/or 2nd shift Swiss CNC Operator/Setup candidates, in Manchester NH! This is a great, long term opportunity with room for growth!
This company is a growing, employee focused, contract manufacturer of precision Swiss style machined components for multiple markets. This position responsible for the daily set up and operation of their assigned machines.
Swiss CNC Operator/Setup Responsibilities:
- Experience with Citizen CNC Swiss Machines preferred and Mitsubishi controls.
- Knowledge of advanced set up, machine speeds and feeds for materials and tools.
- Understand how to read, write, and edit G&M Codes.
- Able to read and interpret drawing requirements, including the interpretation, and meaning of GD&T.
- Able to use simple math to perform basic calculations.
- Experience with the selection and use of the measuring tools required to inspect product.
- Must be able to work independently but demonstrate the ability to work productively in a team environment.
- Familiar with ISO requirements
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
Swiss CNC Operator/Setup Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Two-year certificate in machine trades.
- Experience in CNC Swiss machining and set-up
Pay is DOE
1st and 2nd shift hours available!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.