Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Rochester, NH, USA
Machine shop in Rochester/Gonic, NH dedicated to precision engineering is seeking a practiced CNC Programmer to join their team. This company is over 60 years old, and services and supplies many different industries with components including ammunition, fiber optics, arrowheads, automotive, connectors, and medical devices. The CNC Programmer is vital to the success of the team!
Responsibilities of the CNC Programmer role:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and set up all machinery in the CNC department
- Assume a proactive role in quality assurance and manufacturing matters
- Responsible for issuing all work assignments on a daily basis to personnel in the CNC department
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date training and capability records on all employees in the CNC Department
- Schedule/perform routine maintenance on all machines within the department and recording the results as appropriate
- Responsible for preventing non-conformances from occurring and communicating to the general manager when appropriate
Qualifications of the CNC Programmer role:
- Comfortable with assigning and delegating tasks
- 3+ years of CNC programming experience
- Ability to work on multi-level deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and always professional with team members
Great Schedule! Day shift is Monday – Thursday 6:00am-4pm with overtime required occasionally. Night shift is Monday-Thursday 7pm-6am with overtime required occasionally. Rate of pay is $22-$26 DOE.
Job Location: Rochester, NH 03839
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.