Join a successful and growing Lee, NH organization as a Collections Representative! In this position, you will assist in identifying and resolving overdue payments. This role requires a team player who is detail oriented and methodical with good data entry and customer service skills. The more motivated you are, the more money you can make with this opportunity!
Daily responsibilities of Collections Representative
- Research and verbally communicate with clients with overdue accounts
- Update client contact information in database
- Perform regular reviews of files to make sure they all receive regular attention
- Review and send out faxes and emails
- Review and process incoming correspondence
- Perform other similar tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Collections Representative
- Strong communication and people skills
- A team player who is goal-oriented, reliable and self-motivated
- Basic MS Office skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This position offers pays base salary ($33K-$40K DOE) plus a lucrative commission structure. We look forward to connecting with you about this Collections Representative opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.