Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
We have an opportunity for a Complex Assembler in Laconia, NH that you don’t want to miss! This position with great growth potential works with cutting edge technology to perform top level assembly.
Responsibilities of the Complex Assembler
- Assemble components using bonding agents
- Perform inspection visually and using measuring devices on completed products
- Keep records on products and inspections
- Read blueprints to ensure products are made to spec
- Troubleshoot any issues and/or work with engineering to troubleshoot issues
- Maintain a clean and neat workspace
- Perform other related duties and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Complex Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to perform basic math
- Strong hand/eye coordination
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Team player
Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm and pay starts at $19/hour, DOE. Apply today for this great opportunity as a Complex Assembler!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.