We are working with a healthcare organization in Concord, NH that is looking to add a full-time Compliance Officer to its staff. In this hybrid work-at-home and in-office opportunity, your duties will be to ensure the organization is meeting its compliance program and address any issues. This is a great opportunity for someone who has strong experience in healthcare and in managing a team!
Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer
- Create, implement, and modify the organization’s compliance policies and procedures
- Assist in investigating possible non-compliance with policies and procedures
- Report to management on compliance on a regular basis
- Other tasks related to organizational compliance
Qualifications of the Compliance Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in a related specialty at a minimum; master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of healthcare, compliance, and management experience
- Strict confidentiality and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present to others
Apply today for this direct hire position!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.