Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An organic salon products manufacturer is looking for a Compounding Assistant to join the growing team at their Manchester, NH facility! This company has been proudly manufacturing their products with a focus on research, sustainability, and quality without cruelty for over 30 years. You’ll play an important part in ensuring the equipment used for manufacturing is clean and neat. Enjoy working a great first shift schedule in a casual environment!
Responsibilities of the Compounding Assistant
- Wash tanks, barrels, buckets, and tools
- Help keep the work area clean and organized
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Compounding Assistant
- 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Basic math skills
- Ability to perform repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and stand/walk throughout your shift
Hours for this Compounding Assistant position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.