Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Our client is seeking a detail-oriented leader for their direct hire Consolidation Manager role! You’ll help ensure this cross-border ecommerce company produces high quality consolidations while maximizing efficiency.
Responsibilities of the Consolidation Manager
- Work with management on implementation of new processes
- Collaborate with internal departments to optimize efficiency
- Train, coach, and review performance of consolidators and assistant consolidators
- Ensure all stations are in compliance with company standards at the beginning and end of each shift
- Provide packaging quality control, ensuring hazmat declaration and accurate labeling
- Manage scheduling and attendance
- Hold meetings and manage employee relations within the department
- Perform additional tasks and projects as assigned
Qualifications of the Consolidation Manager
- 3+ years of management or supervisory experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Computer proficiency including MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks, prioritize workflows, and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to lead and manage a team effectively, delegate tasks, and foster a positive work environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs. and stand during 8-hour shift
- Hazmat Air Shipper Certification is a plus
Please share your resume in confidence for this Consolidation Manager opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please email an MS Word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-766-2004, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.