A global manufacturer is seeking a Controls Engineer to support product improvements and future product introductions of their innovative HVAC systems. If you have proven programming experience and thrive in a collaborative environment, then don’t miss this excellent direct hire role!
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer
- Meet with internal customers to understand project scope
- Document each product’s sequence of operations, and recommend updates and improvements
- Create or revise electrical schematics, control panel layouts, wire harnesses, controls systems, PIDs, and programming for all products
- Lead a team from issue identification through resolution and release to production
- Work with design and lab teams to document and test all product updates per appropriate codes and test procedures
- Evaluate changes made to ensure they meet internal and external customers’ needs
- Collaborate with and support the Sustaining Team Leader and Project Engineers as required
- Perform additional tasks and projects as required
Qualifications of the Controls Engineer
- BSEE or equivalent
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Basic SolidWorks to review models and assemblies
- Programming and Ladder Logic
Salary is commensurate with experience for this Controls Engineer opportunity, ranging from $95,000-$120,000/year. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.