Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is recruiting for a direct hire Controls Engineer role in the greater Concord, NH area. Join a well established and growing company, which offers a very competitive salary and an excellent benefits package!
As a Controls Engineer you will:
Design PLC automated machine control systems, assume a key role in driving continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes. Utilize technical expertise in electrical process control technologies to support and improve automated process equipment. Use skills to design and develop control systems for new equipment.
Controls Engineer Qualifications:
- BS in Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of Controls Systems experience
- Experience in programming Rockwell/Allen- Bradley PLCs and HMIs using RSlogix software. Experience with GE Fanuc, Koyo, Siemans, and Omron PLCs
- Strong hands-on mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Knowledge of NEMA standards.
- Familiar with OSHA machine safety and guarding regulations.
- Able to create electrical schematics and control panel drawings to accepted standards.
- Experience with servo and stepper motor drive systems.
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- CNC machine tool control troubleshooting a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and tools
- Advanced computer skills to include CAD solid modeling.
- Knowledge of machining processes. CNC programming experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of fluid power systems and electrical controls.
Don’t delay apply today!
To apply for these positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.