Join a reputable employer as a Course Coordinator! The ideal candidate is very well-organized and has previous project management experience, preferably in an academic setting. This is a hybrid, part-time position with flexible daytime hours and July and August off!
Responsibilities of the Course Coordinator
- Manage logistical, technical, communications, and administrative activities for a project-based course
- Implement, manage, and improve complex administrative process workflows and projects
- Plan and organize events as required
- Upload resources for faculty and students and optimize technology systems
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
Qualifications of the Course Coordinator
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in an academic setting supporting faculty, staff, students, and alumni is preferred
- Knowledge of experiential learning and/or project-based team learning gained through a liberal arts education and relevant work experience
- Previous experience managing projects and events and optimizing customer-facing technology systems (CRM, learning management, or similar) for a diverse, high-performing professional services team
- Able to work well both collaboratively and independently and demonstrate a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- An innovative thinker who learns from both setbacks and successes
This part time Course Coordinator position works 10 months out of the year, with July and August off, and two days per week onsite. Hours are flexible during the normal business hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.